Hope everybody is well. By the grace of God, I am also well.
Today’s post is about the essential keyboard shortcut commands of Microsoft Word.
The following 26 English words are described with 26 commands:
1. Ctrl+ A = Select all of the documents.
2. Ctrl+ B = Bold the selected text.
3. Ctrl+ C = Copy the selected text.
4. Ctrl+ D = In the selected text Double underlining.
5. Ctrl+ E = Move the selected text to the center.
6. Ctrl+ F = Finding words or sentences in a document.
7. Ctrl+ G = Fixed lines, paragraphs, pages, footnotes, etc., at the.
8. Ctrl+ H = document any word or words of another word or sentence is replaced by the.
9. Ctrl+ I = Make the selected text italic.
10. Ctrl+ J = selected Text justifying.
11. Ctrl+ K = Linking to a text or line in a document.
12. Ctrl+ L = Retrieving selected text.
13. Ctrl+ M = Left indentation (0.5 inch) in selected text.
14. Ctrl+ N = Create New Document.
15. Ctrl+ O = Open Saved File.
16. Ctrl+ P = Print the required files.
17. Ctrl+ Q = Cancel the format of the selected paragraph of the document.
18. Ctrl+ R = Move the selected text to the right.
19. Ctrl+ S = Saving documents or files.
20. Ctrl+ T = Using the hanging indent in the selected paragraph of the document.
21. Ctrl+ U = Underlining the selected text.
22. Ctrl+ V = Cut or paste the copied text or object elsewhere in the document.
23. Ctrl+ W = Close the opened file or document.
24. Ctrl+ X = Cut the selected part of the document.
25. Ctrl+ Y = Reuse the last command applied.
26. Ctrl+ Z = Cancel the validity of the last command executed.
I am ending today’s post by thanking everyone. Inshallah, I will present a different post of Microsoft Word later.